PAAMCO Prisma Holdings combines two leading ﬁrms, each with a history of performance, innovation, and steadfast dedication to serving as ﬁduciaries to their investors. PAAMCO and Prisma were both put into business by institutional investors and share a long-standing commitment to serving the needs of the world's preeminent investors. Each ﬁrm brings with it a track record of performance and leadership in alternatives, as well as innovative alpha strategies such as Prisma Apex Tactical (Prisma's unconstrained thematic strategy) and Horizons (PAAMCO's liability-driven investing approach).
As PAAMCO Prisma Holdings, the ﬁrms together offer a broad suite of liquid alpha solutions to address a wide spectrum of client needs. With over $30 billion in assets under management or advisement and a shared vision for the future of asset management, we believe PAAMCO Prisma Holdings is well-positioned to remain at the forefront of innovation and alpha creation.
A History of Innovation
- PAAMCO is put into business by institutional investors
- Requires full position-level transparency from all PAAMCO managers and emphasizes early-stage opportunities
- Prisma Capital Partners launches with $1.2 billion in AUM
- Prisma creates its first customized portfolio and first commingled fund
- PAAMCO formalizes the development of focused mandates with underlying managers, including "co-investments"
- Prisma establishes research and client service capabilities in Europe
- PAAMCO launches Direct Trading (“PAAMCO Miren”) in response to the needs of one of the world’s largest sovereign wealth funds
- PAAMCO opens research offices in Bogota, Istanbul and Mexico City
- PAAMCO and Prisma merge to create an alternatives platform with over $30 billion in assets under management or advisement
- Broad suite of liquid alpha solutions offered to address the spectrum of client needs
- PAAMCO expands research and client service capabilities globally: opens offices in London (2003) and Singapore (2006)
- PAAMCO creates a managed account platform for enhanced oversight and customizing manager mandates
- Kohlberg, Kravis & Roberts (KKR) purchases Prisma Capital Partners
- Prisma launches its Prisma Apex strategies focused on channeling differentiated alpha opportunities through co-investments and high conviction trades (Prisma Apex Credit, Prisma Apex Equity and Prisma Apex Tactical)
This website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer of investment management or investment advisory services by PAAMCO Prisma Holdings, LLC or any of its affiliates (“PAAMCO Prisma Holdings”).
Investing in general is speculative and involves substantial risk, including the possible loss of the entire amount invested. No assurance can be given that any investment account managed or advised by PAAMCO Prisma Holdings will achieve its objectives or avoid losses. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results, and the performance of any investment account managed or advised by PAAMCO Prisma Holdings could be volatile.
PAAMCO Prisma Holdings does not make any warranty as to the accuracy, reliability or completeness of figures, opinions, information or generally as to the content of this website and cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage, whether direct or indirect, resulting from or related to the use or consultation of the information herein.