PAAMCO Prisma Holdings combines two leading firms, each with a history of performance, innovation, and steadfast dedication to serving as fiduciaries to their investors. PAAMCO and Prisma were both put into business by institutional investors and share a long-standing commitment to serving the needs of the world's preeminent investors. Each firm brings with it a track record of performance and leadership in alternatives, as well as innovative alpha strategies such as Prisma Apex Tactical (Prisma's unconstrained thematic strategy) and Horizons (PAAMCO's liability-driven investing approach).
PAAMCO Prisma Holdings LLC, through its subsidiaries, PAAMCO and Prisma, offers a broad suite of liquid alpha solutions to address a wide spectrum of client needs. With a combined $30 billion in assets under management or advisement and a shared vision for the future of asset management, we believe PAAMCO Prisma is well positioned to remain at the forefront of innovation and alpha creation.
A History of Innovation
- PAAMCO is put into business by institutional investors
- Requires full position-level transparency from all PAAMCO managers and emphasizes early-stage opportunities
- Prisma Capital Partners launches with $1.2 billion in AUM
- Prisma creates its first customized portfolio and first commingled fund
- PAAMCO formalizes the development of focused mandates with underlying managers, including "co-investments"
- Prisma establishes research and client service capabilities in Europe
- PAAMCO launches Direct Trading (“PAAMCO Miren”) in response to the needs of one of the world’s largest sovereign wealth funds
- PAAMCO opens research offices in Istanbul and Mexico City
- PAAMCO and Prisma merge to create an alternatives platform with over $30 billion in assets under management and advisement in aggregate
- Broad suite of liquid alpha solutions offered to address the spectrum of client needs
- PAAMCO expands research and client service capabilities globally: opens offices in London (2003) and Singapore (2006)
- PAAMCO creates a managed account platform for enhanced oversight and customizing manager mandates
- Kohlberg, Kravis & Roberts (KKR) purchases Prisma Capital Partners
- PAAMCO initiates a liability-driven fixed income alpha solution (now called Horizons)
- Prisma launches its Prisma Apex strategies focused on channeling differentiated alpha opportunities through co-investments and high conviction trades (Prisma Apex Credit, Prisma Apex Equity and Prisma Apex Tactical)
PAAMCO launches a number of new investment solutions to address client needs:
- PAAMCO Select (long-equity alpha working with large established managers)
- PAAMCO Alternative Beta (alternative risk premia)
- West70 (global volatility arbitrage strategy)
This website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer of investment management or investment advisory services by PAAMCO Prisma Holdings, LLC or any of its affiliates (“PAAMCO Prisma Holdings”).
Investing in general is speculative and involves substantial risk, including the possible loss of the entire amount invested. No assurance can be given that any investment account managed or advised by PAAMCO Prisma Holdings will achieve its objectives or avoid losses. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results, and the performance of any investment account managed or advised by PAAMCO Prisma Holdings could be volatile.
PAAMCO Prisma Holdings does not make any warranty as to the accuracy, reliability or completeness of figures, opinions, information or generally as to the content of this website and cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage, whether direct or indirect, resulting from or related to the use or consultation of the information herein.
PAAMCO Prisma refers collectively to Pacific Alternative Asset Management Company, LLC (“PAAMCO”) and Prisma Capital Partners LP (“Prisma”). Each is an investment adviser registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and a wholly owned subsidiary of PAAMCO Prisma Holdings, LLC. PAAMCO is also registered with the Commodity Futures Trading Commission as a commodity pool operator and a commodity trading advisor and is a member of the National Futures Association.